The fun thing in preparing for this recipe is when you’re the one who catch the crablets (talangka/tarukoy) along the shore by the beach. You can catch them by running or you can dig the sand at night with a flashlight. That’s how tough to catch this but to cook them is as easy as 123.
- 1kg Crablets (fresh catch is really good.)
- Magic Sarap/Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Clean the live/fresh talangka.
- Put them into a frying pan and sprinkle with salt. Be careful when frying them.
- Continue cooking until they turn into orange.
- Add Magic sarap for seasoning and black pepper.
- Serve with Vinegar as a dip