Filipino Chicken Macaroni Soup is a typical Filipino soup which is easy and fast to prepare. Filipino Chicken Macaroni Soup is often served as a snack or main dish. See below the procedure on how to cook Filipino chicken macaroni soup.
- 500g Chicken Breast (cut into small pieces)
- 1 large Carrot (Diced)
- 2 cups Macaroni Pasta
- 1l Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 medium Red Onion (Finely chopped)
- 2 stalks Celery (Sliced)
- 1/2 medium Cabbage (Chopped)
- 1 cup of water
- In a deep pan melt the butter and saute the garlic and onion
- Add the chicken and cook for approximately 5 minutes
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil
- Add one cup of water and evaporated milk and wait until it re-boils. Let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and cook for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- add carrots and selery and simmer for 3 minutes
- Add the cabage and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Finally you can add salt and pepper to taste.