Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad is a favorite Filipino recipe among children especially cause of it’s sweet taste. Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad is typically served during occasions like birthday parties, Christmas and other special occasions. Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad is a fairly easy dish to cook and doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare.
- 250 grams of Elbow Macaroni
- One can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1.5 cups of drained nata de coco (coconut gel)
- One cup of Raisins
- 100 Grams of Cheddar Cheese
- One can of drained Pineapple (500 g)
- One can of drained Fruit Cocktail (500 g)
- One green apple (cubed)
- First bring some water to a cook and place the elbow Macaroni into the pan. Let it boil according to the directions on the package.
- When done drain the water and rinse the macaroni with cold water and let it cool down for about 20 minutes.
- When the macaroni is done place it in a big bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all the combined ingredients very well and cover the bowl.
- Finally place the covered bowl in the fridge for about an hour.
- Lastly serve the Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad cold.